Sunday, March 20, 2011

Hunting Partner

Josh took Alli out with his dogs this weekend while I ran some errands. I thought she was going to hate it but she loved it. Josh said she would yell at the dogs and give them some good pep talks. She went up to Woody and said "find the bird Woody." Good solid instructions for a pointing dog! As for me, I got so much done in so little time. It's amazing how much faster you can get stuff done without a 3 1/2 year old by your side! Not that I don't love taking her with me, but you know what I mean.



Also, this is proof that I CAN make cinnamon rolls! I have tried them a few times and have failed. For some reason they are hard to make for me! I always mess up the dough somehow.  This time however, they turned out good. YAY! Oh, and we did cut Alli's hair 4 inches this weekend! It's looking nice and healthy and it's still long enough to do stuff with. 


1 comment:

Ryan and Amber said...

Ha Ha - The little hunter looks so cute with her wild hair and her words of wisdom!