Sunday, March 13, 2011

Stylish Blog Award


I have been awarded the
Stylish Blog Award!

I got tagged this award from my friend Lisa, so thank you Lisa and here I go!

The Rules:
1.  Thank the person who tagged you to do this.
2.  Share 7 facts about yourself.
3.  Award 7 blogging buddies this "Stylish Blogger Award."

7 facts about me-I'll try and think of 7 things that I haven't already said about me on this blog in previous tags.

1. I am not a big phone person. I don't need to have the latest and greatest new phone. If it works and I can talk and take pictures with it, that's good enough for me. Plus, lets be honest I lose and drop my phone way too often =)

2. I love candy and chocolate...I eat some sort of sweet everyday.

3. I feel like I have a lot of great ideas for a house, business, decorating, yard, etc....I just need like 2 million dollars to do it =)

4. I love black licorice flavored things, but I enjoy red licorice in terms of actual licorice better than black if that makes any sense at all.

5. I love to make stuff on Sunday's. Sunday is treat/baking day at our house.

6. I love to sleep and I hate daylight savings time which is today- just that one hour throws me off and I hate it. Why can't it just stay the same all the time?

7. I love milk.

I award these 7 blogging buddies for the "Stylish Blogger Award." Have fun!

1. Savannah P.
2. Shera W.
3. Amber G.
4. Requel L.
5. Chynna C.
6. Kristen N.
7. Sarah S.

2 comments:

Ryan and Amber said...

You do love milk. Ur so weird. :)

Megan said...

Can I just say that I could say the exact same things about me except for number 4 and 5! Crazy, I never knew we had so much in common. And the funny thing is I just cut Mylee's hair and I was freaking out about it even though her hair grows really fast too.