Tuesday, March 15, 2011

To Cut or Not to Cut

I'm asking you, should I cut these gorgeous golden locks Alli has, or keep them growing? The main reason I want to cut a few inches off is because she has taken a few "chunks" out of her hair with the scissors lately. A couple months ago she took chunk out of her bang area...then sometime after that she took a few more chunks out of the back. It's not very noticeable because she has so much hair.
Anyway, I want it to look well kept and healthy and not straggly. We've already trimmed her hair numerous times, but this time I kinda want to take like 3 to 4 inches off. Plus, lets be honest her hair seems to grow pretty fast and she's got a lot of it.
What do you think?  I know it's just hair, but hair is a big deal! Like what if she doesn't like it, or I don't like it and she's mad at me? Ughh...help me! I asked her if she wants to cut her hair and some days she says yes, other days she says no.

So tell me what you think, should I....

A. Not cut it, just let it grow & grow
B. Trim it but keep it growing long
C. Cut it


7 comments:

Mary said...

I don't know! Miss Margaret still has no hair practically so on the one hand I say B and just trim it because I wish my daughter had that long of hair! But then again Alli is so darn cute she could pull off any kind of hair cut and I think an a-line or bob could be super cute. So, I guess I'll say A. It's almost spring/summer so now's a good time for a shorter do' anyway.

Eric Requel Bella and Lyla said...

Oh my gosh I love her hair! Don't you dare cut it! Trim yes. Cut no.
Ok, whatever you want but seriously people kill for her hair! You should let it get really really long then cut it for locks of love...at least someone would have great hair!

Chynna said...

Her hair is so pretty and if the "chunks" aren't noticable then I think you should let it grow! :)

Julie said...

I would definitely cut it to grow it :). 3-4 inches is probably a good thing, because she might still have her baby hair at the ends that isn't as thick. So to even it up will thicken it and it'll back long in no time!

Ryan and Amber said...

Give the girl a trim - then you'll satisfy her on the "I wanna cut it days" and you'll be able to keep our little Goldie Locks around....

youngkinfam said...

OMG I have always LOVED her hair, and honestly, i'm jealous and want it on me! :) I say, cut, but don't chop! I am with julie: 2-3 inches! Plus you know it will always grow back, and probably quick, so why not have something "different?"

The Penney's said...

Ali's hair is amazing. What a lucky girl. :) I would definitely say cut a good 3-4 inches. It will grow back quickly and it will be a lot healthier too. :)