Saturday, April 9, 2011

Slump

For some reason I have not been in the mood to blog lately which is pretty rare for me!  I'll blame it on the weather =) Plus, I haven't taken camera with me much...sometimes it's nice to take a break.

Here's a little mini update:

Alli is now going to a new babysitter and seems much happier which makes us happy.

We got family picture done last week. It was a gorgeous day and then it ended up being cold and windy, but we still got them done. The girl that took them said they are cute so we'll see..

I got me a new pair of glasses from Target

I finally cleaned my shower ha- I had been putting it off for way to long. I gotta say that Ajax is like my new best friend.  I usually use it just for sinks but I gave it a try on my shower and it was amazing! Plus it's only like 97 cents or something =)

I tried Sushi for the first time (other than California rolls) and I was surprisingly not a huge fan. 

Our grass is green- now hopefully one day it might just warm up!

I also have a couple new favorite things. The first one is a new favorite mascara. It's called 
L'OREAL Voluminous Million Lashes. You should try it out! I really like it.




The second thing are these crackers. They are called Multi-Grain Crisps by Crunchmaster. I think they are SO good!! Pretty sure I ate an entire box in like a day =) 


1 comment:

Scottkids said...

I have this thing for mascara! I'll try it! And the crackers! I like Crackers. BTW my blog is private now. I think I added you though. so if I didn't, FB me!