Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Happy Happy Birthday...


To Josh! He is 32 today- I can't believe it! He definitely doesn't look it! For his birthday, Alli and I made him a candy bar poster and then throughout the day I texted him 32 things that I love about him. I also made him a cheesecake...one of his favorites =) This weekend we'll celebrate more because tonight he is playing softball. He is such a good man and a great Father to our Alli. I'm so glad to call him mine. He's a hard worker, but also knows how to have fun and live life to the fullest. 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Love! Hope you had a terrific day. 





Here is Josh kissing the wall on a river rafting trip he just went on with his work to the Yampa River.  Apparently kissing the wall is good luck!

1 comment:

Ryan and Amber said...

Happy Birthday to Josh! 32 Text Messages.... WOW!