Monday, May 2, 2011

Kite Flying

Sunday afternoon we went and flew Alli's kite...she had been begging us for like a week and finally the weather was decent. We had a rough start getting it to fly, but then we got it to work. It was the perfect Sunday activity.





*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

On a different note, can I just say that I'm so glad we finally got rid of Osama Bin Laden! I think that is awesome and it definitely makes me proud to be an American. I love this picture I saw on the internet.

Photo from abcnews.com

"U.S. Navy Sea, Air and Land Teams, commonly known as SEAL Teams, are the best of the best. Their creed is to be a special breed of warrior ready to answer our nation's call."
Go Navy Seal Team, you guy rock!

3 comments:

Christian said...

She is too cute. Glad we got to have her over the other night. Kylee had a blast with her. You guys should come over again sometime. Oh and we still have her shoes :)

April Leydsman Mason said...

by they way this is April not Christian in case you were wondering who the heck Christian was. hehehe

Ryan and Amber said...

Ah look how excited she is! I need to go fly a kite, I think... :)