Saturday, July 30, 2011

Just a couple things...

Things that I love right now...

Pintrest! It's a pretty cool site. I love to look at it when I have some extra time. It definitely the ideas/creativity flowin!

Letting my hair air dry. I very rarely blow dry my hair these days because I just don't feel like it. Luckily my hair drys pretty dang straight.

Simply lemonade, simply apple and simply orange juice...all of em'. They are so good! I love that they don't have high fructose corn syrup and they're all natural.

A couple things I hate right now...

Mosquito's. Ugh...there is always one of them that ends up in my bedroom at night and bites me while I'm sleeping. So annoying!

Blog backgrounds. I have a hard time finding one that I love, so I just don't have one right now. I'm kind of a simple gal and they usually have too much going on for me. It seems like there are very few simple ones.

No comments: