Sunday, July 17, 2011

She did it!

We went to the AF Pool on Saturday and Alli went down ALL the little slides over and over all by herself!!! This is kind of a miracle for her. Usually she'll just go on the big slide with mom or dad or else just play in the water and sit on the steps =) This time she did awesome and I'm so proud of her! One of her good friends was also there, so I think the "peer pressure" helped her out a little. Now she can't stop talking about it and wants to go back as soon as possible. Way to go Alli, perhaps you've outgrown your fear of water a little bit? We'll see next time...

Sadly, this was about the only pic I got the whole afternoon...probably because I was too busy watching her ENJOY the water!

2 comments:

Ryan and Amber said...

Yay for Alli - bout time - her little cousins with gills were about to put her to shame! :)

Scott and Megan said...

Hey Ash, I came visiting the other day and my computer would not let me comment...but today I can! I want to congratulate you on your pregnancy!!! I am soo excited for you and cannot wait to see another little Sutherland! We think Alli is so perfect, we can't wait to see what else is genetically created! We miss you guys and hope all is well!