Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Gettin Stuff Done!

The following things have been "checked off my list" and it makes me feel better to write them down...

Vacuumed and cleaned upholstery on couches
Stained picnic table
Cleaned out and organized file cabinet
Cleaned out a couple"junk drawers"
Cleaned play room
Cleaned out closet and got rid of old clothes and shoes that I've been holding on to
Organized towel closet
Organized bathroom cabinets
Finish painting a nightstand that I was refinishing doing for Alli's room
Changed batteries on all smoke detectors 

We still have a lot more stuff to get checked off my list. I'm not sure if it's "nesting" already or if I've just been putting it off for way too long =) Either way, it feels great to get some of it done! 




Furthermore, I went to Ikea today to get a couple things and Alli is now tall enough for the childcare play place that they have! Right when we walked in she saw it and wanted to go play and I was not complaining. They watch kids for up to an hour!!! Needless to say, it was divine and I had a very peaceful shopping trip. She's not too bad to shop with, but still...I really enjoyed it =) Now, I'll be making excuses to go there a lot more.

2 comments:

Karen Kunzler said...

I think there are many nesting moments through out the pregnancy. it's nice to get so many things checked off!!!! Good luck with the next bout of nesting:-)

Travis and Lindsey said...

Does this mean I am going to have to get pregnant to get my to do list done? I'm not so sure I am ready for that. Way to go, there are several things on your list that are on mine as well, however, mine have yet to be checked off! Hope you are doing well.