Saturday, August 27, 2011

I had some days off this week and it's been so nice! I have no pictures because I took my camera absolutely nowhere, which was actually really nice. Anyway, some things that we have been up to while Josh has been gone hunting all week...

* Back to School (Preschool) shopping for Alli in Park City with my sister and Dax, so fun! I would have shopped for me but I hate shopping for me when I'm prego- I'm sure you know how I feel
* Playing with friends & neighbors
* Swimming! Alli is such a little fish now and I love it
* Cleaning/organizing
* Running hundreds of errands
*Cleaning out the car
*Sleeping in
* Getting my hair done
* Getting Alli's old baby clothes out of the garage & washing them
* Making yummy things like spinach & artichoke dip, sugar cookies, pasta salad...yes I may have had a few cravings here and there =)

Anyway, it's been a nice little break and now I'm ready to have my hubby home and Alli is ready to see her Daddy!

Side note- What is a good double stroller? Both jogging and regular...
Let me know your favorite..Thanks!

4 comments:

Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! said...

Congrats on getting another sweet girl! Alli is too cute so I am glad you are getting another princess! We have the City Mini double stroller and LOVE it! It's still big enough for Jack to ride in it but it's also comfortable for a baby. It is spendy but I think it is sooo worth it! Congrats again!

Ryan and Amber said...

My neighbor has a double she is getting rid of. Call me- i think it is FREE!

The Brindley's said...

I love love love my Sit N' Stand Stroller and my bike trailer. The Sit N' Stand will let you hook a carseat on the front until they are big enough to sit in the seat and it was perfect for a 3 year old to stand or sit in the back. It was at Target for like $120 i think, not too expensive. I love my bike trailer cause it converts into a jogging stroller or hooks on the back of our bikes. :) Good luck!

Travis and Lindsey said...

I don't know that there is a perfect double stroller out there, but I have really liked our Combi. It folds super small, I could put my carseat on it, there hasn't been a doorway I couldn't fit through and my girls are comfortable and love riding next to each other. Originally I bought the sit 'n stand, which I didn't have a problem with until I tried to put it in our trunk and it was like a puzzle trying to get it to fit, and that was with nothing else in the trunk. That's my two cents, just find what works for you.