Monday, September 5, 2011

Bittersweet

Last Thursday was my last day at SHC (Stevens Henager College). It was definitely a bittersweet day for me. It's been the perfect job for me. All the people there are so nice and fun -it was such a great place to work! I will miss it, but I am ready to be home with Alli again and to get ready for the upcoming edition to our family! I have plenty of projects to do, so I'll stay busy. I guess I'll have to get used to being home again and getting back to a "stay at home Mom" schedule. Wish me luck with that transition...I'll need it!


The Team.
 They took me to lunch at Mi Ranchitos...one of my favorite places that was close to work.
Left side front to back: Dr. Roberts, Me, Miss Cathy, Amelia
Right side front to back: Dr. Thayn (the best boss ever), Teresa, Courtney & Amy. We were just missing Tristen. 

1 comment:

Ryan and Amber said...

I have a feeling you'll jump right back into the swing of things at home. :) Yay.