Tuesday, September 6, 2011

First Day

PRESCHOOL
Our little princess started Preschool. She has been waiting a long time for this day to come and it finally came! I didn't cry when I dropped her off- I totally thought I would, but I stayed strong =) Alli really enjoyed her first day of preschool. Her teachers said she did great and that she is just Darling...I couldn't agree more. She is an amazing little girl and makes friends so quickly. We love you little school girl, and we're so proud of you!




She got right to playing with the toys within minutes!

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
DANCE
She also started dance this same day with Miss Chelsey at Jazz N Place in Lehi. I watched her for a few minutes through the window and she was doing awesome. I know she will LOVE this class. It's a combination class with ballet, jazz and tumbling.



Today has been a busy day for us. I'm so excited for Alli and the upcoming months.

3 comments:

Ryan and Amber said...

Oh my gosh she looks so old! Must be all the classes she's attending! What a cutie.

bergesonbs said...

I can't believe how grown up she is! We need to get together, the girls would have so much fun together.

Crystal said...

Oh my goodness, she is so cute!!! I love it :) Aren't girls the best!