Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Pink Chair

Alli wanted to paint one of her play room chairs pink so we did just that! Then, she wanted to take some pictures with it. This girl is full of great ideas I tell ya, and she knows what she wants. Here she is in a little impromptu photo shoot with her pink chair.

Oh and btw, I have another skirt like the one Alli has on in these pictures if anybody wants it. I accidentally ordered 2 online during Carter's Clearance Sale. I really don't wanna drive up to 106th cause it was only like $4. It's a size 4T....let me know if ya want it!





4 comments:

Requel said...

I'll take the skirt looks super cute!!! Cute pics too. She is so funny!

The Sutherland Family said...

Sweet, it's yours! I should have gave it to ya when you stopped by earlier.

Ryan and Amber said...

Love the little photo shoot and the pink chair!

Crystal said...

Oh my goodness, she is adorable! I just LOVE the pink chair, how fun! And I love that skirt too, so cute!