Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Busy



Consolidating
Reorganizing
Dejunking
Repainting
Pulling stuff out of the garage
Washing loads and loads of baby stuff
Moving things around

This is what I will be up to for the next little while to make room for baby #2! Josh thinks I'm crazy for doing it all so soon. He says "we can get everything when the baby gets here..." Um No, I don't think so honey :) 
There is so much work to do, I forget all the crap that comes along with babies and getting ready for a new baby. But I'm excited! I want to get it all done before I can barely move AND before it's December & even more crazy and busy and snowy! I want to be all prepared so I can just relax during Christmas time.
Wish me Luck...I'll need it.

1 comment:

Ryan and Amber said...

I LOVE nesting - so much gets done it is almost a phenomenon of its own.