Thursday, October 6, 2011

I love it..

Love the new chill in the air, it's kind of a nice change for the moment
Love that I got my first cup of hot chocolate with whip cream
Love that Alli comes up to me several times a day and gives me a hug and a kiss 
Love a hot bath, especially on a colder day
Love to turn on some music and jam with my little sidekick
Love to go to Barnes & Noble 
Love to bake 
Love new makeup
Love DVR, we just barely got it. I know we're so behind the times!
Love that my husband is easy going when it comes to dinner, or pretends to be =)
Love freshly shaped eyebrows

1 comment:

The Brindley's said...

I love a lot of your loves :) although I am not to happy about the cold weather coming. Alot of good stuff comes with cold weather like sweaters and boots and hot cocoa and hot baths etc. Cute post!