Saturday, October 29, 2011

Sugar Cookies & Dance Party


We made some Halloween sugar cookies a couple days ago and then had some neighbors come over and frost/decorate them...she loves to have people come over! 
It sounded like a lot of work to me, but I caved in and we did it. It was actually really fun! I didn't get pictures of the actual cookies and decorating but they turned out SO soft, cute and delicious.
 I did however, get some pictures while we were making them. 
I hope she remembers how I let her cook with me, make messes a lot and just be a kid!

 I promise I washed her hands and cleaned the table like 3 times prior to this =)




Alli's dance had a really cute Halloween party. There was face painting, a fishing booth, nail painting, balloon-tying, bounce houses, stickers and lots of treats. She had a great time!


Showing me her curtsey, she told me "princesses do this"





1 comment:

Ryan and Amber said...

Cute Cute! You're getting your money's worth outta that little gown!