Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thankful

This year for Thanksgiving we were originally planning to go to Richfield, however, my Mom got Shingles!! Can you even believe that?! Of all times, it has to be around a holiday, so sad! Apparently, it's pretty dangerous for pregnant women and little babies to be around somebody with shingles, so sadly both my sister and I had to make other plans. We of course, ended up going down to Cedar City to spend Thanksgiving with Josh's family. We had a lot of fun and it was great to see them all. I didn't take many pictures this trip, I've been a major slacker in the picture department, but here are the few we took.


Almost all the kiddos ready to eat their Turkey dinners!


I had fun holding the babies =)


Alli loved this little tent. She watched a movie in it with all her stuffed animal friends one night.

On Thursday night I went to Walmart for the Black Friday. I got everything I wanted, but I was only looking for 2 things so it was pretty easy. I was in and out pretty fast. It was a crazy town in there! Then I went home and bought some stuff online. The next day, Sarah and I met Lindsay and JoAnne in St. George to do a little more shopping. 




Josh went Chukar hunting with his Dad one morning and then his brothers another day. Alli's new favorite word is "Chukar." Every time she sees a bird she says, "Look, there's a chukar!"

We had a good Thanksgiving, and have so much to be Thankful for- especially our good families and for our own little family. I love this little quote...



1 comment:

The Penney's said...

Goodness Gracious! SHINGLES? How crazy. I'm glad things still worked out for ya though.

That picture of Ali in the tent brought back memories from my childhood. I had that exact same tent as a kid! ha! ha!

You are getting close to havin' your babe! YAY!