Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas at Home

Christmas was nice and relaxing this year, we just stayed home and had our own little Christmas! We had no choice this year but to stay home because of the baby =) It was our first time ever doing our own thing and I have to say it was way pretty nice! No packing up, trying to hide toys, driving, etc. We did miss being with family but it was a nice change.

For Christmas Eve, we made a Turkey dinner and had Christmas slush and then went for a ride and looked at the lights. Afterwards we ready the Christmas story in the scriptures, opened one present (pajamas), looked up where Santa was, sang some songs, left some cookies for Santa and went to bed! Alli was really excited this year and she loved following the Santa Tracker throughout the night to see exactly where Santa was.


 Sporting her new Christmas Jam's

 Oreos, teddy grahams and milk for Santa and carrots for Rudolph. 


Christmas Morning, Alli woke up about 8:30 and came in our room to wake us up. She said," I waited so long!" Such a sweetheart to let us sleep in! 







We had a great Christmas, such a fun time of year! My parents stopped by later that day and we had some dinner. Alli played and played all day, that's the great thing about new toys...they are entertained for hours =) 

I have my last ob appointment today and then I have to go to the dentist and get one of my root canal's re-done- not fun.  So I'm really hoping I don't go into labor today!


Christmas Sunday Best!

3 comments:

youngkinfam said...

That is hard not to spend it with family, but there's just something about santa coming to your own home too! Looks like she got spoiled, it's so hard not to!

Scott and Megan said...

What a FUN christmas!!! Ya, probably a little different, but dang that looks like a blast and Alli made out like a crazy bandit with some serious presents! She is adorable in her Sunday outfit! Oh man! I can't wait to see baby Haven!!! Keep us posted!!:)

The Penney's said...

What a great day! I LOVE Ali's Sunday dress...that white furry jacket is the cutest! Hang in there...can't wait to see Miss Haven. Keep us posted....