Thursday, December 22, 2011

Feeling Ready

A week from today or possibly sooner we will be having baby #2! It has surprisingly gone by pretty fast I feel like, and I finally feel somewhat ready. I've got my hospital bag packed, carpet has been cleaned, diapers purchased, got my hair done and a pedicure, the house is as clean as it's ever gonna get, and the car seat is ready to go. I'm so ready to be done and meet our precious baby girl!
From the pics below, you can see that we have decided to go with the name Haven. Here is a little sneak peek of her room, we now just need some pictures now to fill those frames!



Also, I re-painted Alli's room when I was 35 weeks pregnant- yes, I'm crazy! BUT, it was really bugging me for some reason and now I think it looks much better. Now I just want to get her a new lamp and find something cute to go above her bed, but I haven't found anything that I love yet. Any suggestions?? Something besides a mirror or pictures because I already have those on the other walls.



Also, I want to give a shout-out to my great husband who has been helping me out so much the past few weeks. He's been a great help- doing dishes, folding clothes, hanging stuff up, picking stuff up for me cause it's hard to bend over =), carrying the laundry baskets upstairs, running errands, letting me take naps, taking Alli places, cleaning, fulfilling my every command. Thanks sweetness, I really appreciate all you have been doing!

2 comments:

Requel said...

It looks really cute. Not much longer. Yay. Did you get new bedding?

The Penney's said...

What a great Christmas present eh? A new precious bundle of joy straight from heaven! We are SO excited for your family. Best of luck...can't wait to see lil "Haven"! What an adorable name. :) Keep us posted.