Monday, December 5, 2011

Little Sick One

*Don't mind the blurry phone pic

This little lady was so sick today. This morning at about 5:45 am I heard her throwing up in the bathroom, and then once more a couple hours later. Poor thing threw up everything I gave her, even water. So sad. The good news is that she made it to the toilet or the trash can every time- such a good girl! All she wanted to do was watch shows and lay on the couch all day. Luckily, she started feeling much better at about 5 pm and started eating again, talking, running around and being herself. SO...I'm pretty sure she is better, or at least over the worst. Hopefully it was just a one day thing and I really hope I don't get it now. I had so many things I was going to do today, but I guess that's the way it goes...I'm just glad I could be home to lay by her and tickle her back. Sick kids are the worst- I hope she doesn't get sick again for a long time! We will both be glad to have Josh back home tomorrow, we were missing him today...he is currently in Wyoming on a bird hunting trip. 

1 comment:

Kaydee said...

Such a cute liitle girl. I hope you are feeling good in this last month...I know you sometimes look at our blog and we just went private, so I wanted to contact you in case you still wanted to look. In your thanksgiving pic you look gorgeous (not prego at all!)Email me at kaydeeshakespear@gmail.com and I will add you to our list.