Thursday, January 12, 2012

2 Weeks

Haven is 2 weeks old today! She is a really good baby so far. She doesn't cry very much and she only gets up once or twice a night to eat which isn't too bad. She is on a good 2 1/2 to 3 hour schedule right now and eats like a champ. 








I went to Target the other night to get out, and I found these pictures on the camera when I got home. I thought they were so cute. There is nothing sweeter or special than Daddy with his girls, I love them..and such a good Dad he is.





Alli has been doing amazing with the new baby. We've tried our best to find a good balance between her and the baby. She is really good at entertaining herself which is good, but we've also been trying to give her some extra attention when we can. She is doing great at adjusting and I'm SO proud of her! She is a good helper with talking to the baby to keep from sleeping so much during the day, getting me drinks of water and putting away the dirty diapers in the diaper pail. 



The other day I asked Alli to go pick up her toys and then a few minutes later I found her on her bed sleeping. Being a new big sister is very hard work!

1 comment:

Scott and Megan said...

Ashlee, those pictures are adorable...all of them!!! Haven has some AWESOME hair--I love it!