Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Baby Update

Little Haven is doing so good. She is so sweet! The first couple nights were kind of rough, but now we've established somewhat of a feeding schedule and she is doing much better with sleeping. In fact, last night I woke her up at about 1am and 4am to eat, and then she slept the rest of the time and didn't have any gas/stomach issues! Hopefully soon we can get her sleeping through the night like Alli did (she did at 2 months). 

Here are few pictures of Haven from the past few days. It's so fun to have a new baby in the home. We've had great help too which makes it easier to transition. Tomorrow will be my first day on my own with the baby and Alli.  I'm a little nervous, but kind of excited at the same time.

LOVE all her hair!! I'm so glad both my baby girls have had lots of hair, so cute!

 First bath...she was not a fan, but then she settled down real quick after we got her dressed and warm

 Awake, she is actually very alert for just being a few days old


Hands behind her head...I've been told that means they are content. I hope so!

5 comments:

Ryan and Amber said...

Josh doesn't need a boy! She is totally him with dark hair! :)

The Brindley's said...

I love that hair...crazy how dark it is. She is sooo adorable. The transition of a new baby is always crazy and fun all at the same time. Loved reading her birth story too.

Chris & Jennie said...

Ash, I love all these pictures! Haven is adorable and I can't believe how much hair she has! Love it! Welcome to the world of 3 girls and 1 boy -- you'll love it. Can't wait to see her :)

Brittany said...

I am so so so happy for you guys!! She is beautiful and I swear she looks like Josh! Maybe I'm looking too hard at it! Our Emerson was born December 29 at 6pm! Super close to Havens time too. I love that. Congratulations!

Kanabites said...

Congrats! She is so pretty! How fun to have a new baby in the house! We are happy for you!