Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Postpartum Cravings

Ever since I came home from the hospital there's a few things have been tasting so good....well, pretty much everything sounds good to me right now because I am seriously RAVENOUS all the time! I forgot how much the whole nursing thing takes it out of ya! I think it's interesting what your body suddenly "craves" after having a baby.


First off...Lorna Doone shortbread cookies. I've never even heard of them and didn't even knew I liked shortbread cookies until the hospital, where I ate package after package and got hooked. Thank goodness I found them at the grocery store!





Next would be dried Mangoes from Costco. I tried these once awhile back and didn't care for them...now I totally love them!



Chocolate...in the from of M&M's. Don't think I need to say much about this one =)



Rolls with lots of butter on them =)



Last but not least....WATER, WATER & MORE WATER. I forgot how thirsty you get when you're nursing. 


No comments: