Friday, January 6, 2012

Precious

I took Alli & Haven to get their pictures taken at Camera Shy and I thought they turned out SO dang cute! I was really impressed with the place- it has so many cute backgrounds and props and the photographers were so nice and easy to work with. I'm glad I could capture this moment in our life and this stage of our precious girls. There were so many too choose from it was hard to narrow it down, so sorry about the plethora of pics! =)



























8 comments:

Ryan and Amber said...

Holy Cute! Glad you loved the place - I think they do a great job. Cute little girlies! The last one is a crack up.

The Penney's said...

My goodness...those pics are out of this world adorable! :) I love the colors, props, etc! Glad you shared them!

Scott and Megan said...

Don't you ever apologize for the plethora of pictures when they are that adorable and fantastic!!! Good gosh those belong in a magazine! Ash, those girls are unreal and their little outfits are so stinkin' cute! I mean the props and backgrounds are awesome, but you can't fake "adorable!" Nice work!!!

Joanne Sutherland said...

I really do have the cutest grandchildren ever!!! The pictures are sooo cute and the girls look so sweet and adorable!! I am the luckiest grandma ever!!

youngkinfam said...

Oh my flippin' heck ash-Those are sooooo cute!!! Ah, I love them! I might just have to go there!!!

Cami said...

okay every one of these are ADORABLE!!!! your girls are too cute., you are indeed in trouble when they are teenagers:) i would have had a hard time choosing too! what a cute place to take pictures. love them!

Chris & Jennie said...

Oh my word! Those are the cutest pictures! I'm in love with them. What beautiful girls!

Megan said...

seriously so cute! where did you get ali's lace leggings?