Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Randomness

Did you know that Twinkle Twinkle Little Star has the same melody as the ABC'S? I learned this the other day in the waiting area at my dentist....I so did not even know that!


I have been receiving US Weekly and some other random magazines in the mail for couple months.... I have no idea how I got signed up for that, but I'm not complaining!


I think the month of January is so blah....it's so boring, cold and long. I'm so glad it's pretty much over!


Did you know that HGTV is giving away a dream home in Park City, plus $500K and an SUV?! I think if I spread the word maybe I'll get good karma and win?! Ha- fat chance, but somebody's gotta win!


The Lehi McDonald's sells approximately 3,000 happy meals a day...the drive through guy told me that randomly as he was folding more happy meal boxes. That's so crazy to me, and that is just one location!


I can now shop in the girls section at stores for some things, instead of the toddler girls and it makes me a tiny bit sad, but the cute clothes make up for it.


I have made no bake cookies like 5 times in the last 2 weeks, they always sound so good! This is a problem.


I have just now jumped on the band wagon of bountiful baskets! They are so great and so healthy- love em!


I have done 2 days of the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred DVD and it freakin hard! I'm so out of shape! I struggle with DVD workouts, I'd much rather go to the gym, so I'm excited to get back to Power Pump!


I'm loving this mild winter we've been having.


THE END.

1 comment:

Ryan and Amber said...

Girl did you really just discover the twinkle/abc thing? You crack me up.