Monday, January 16, 2012

To Love or Hate?


 I think this is so funny and so true!!! I can't decide if I love pintrest or hate it. I think it does have some awesome/creative ideas on it, but then at the same time it makes me want to go out and buy everything, upgrade everything and change everything. Right?!
 Maybe that's just me =)

I think I must love it more than I hate it though because I always seem to find time to login and do some pinning....it's pretty addicting in a weird way. What do you think about it?


Also Alli has been writing her name for awhile now, I think it's the cutest thing....



Also, I've been enjoying many "gas smiles" from Haven...they are the best!


1 comment:

Megan said...

i totally have a love/hate relationship with pinterest. can't believe you were lucky enough to get two great sleepers! good for you!