Sunday, March 11, 2012

Our little piece of "Haven"

Sweet little Haven received a beautiful blessing by Josh this afternoon. He did a great job, and she looked so cute in her little white dress- it's the same one her big sister wore on her big day and I adore it. We are so blessed to have two beautiful girls, and I am so lucky to be their Mom! We had a luncheon at our house afterward and the weather was gorgeous....it was a beautiful day, thanks to all who came!






This is Alli on the left from her blessing and Haven on the right...can you tell they're sisters?! Josh and I think they look a lot a like...what do you think?


Okay and yes my hair is dark again...I colored it myself with a home coloring kit. It's not the greatest and kind of reddish, but I think it's better than 4 inch roots! It will have to do for now because I don't have 3 1/2 hours to go to my usual hair appointment these days...so just ignore it until it's looking better =)

3 comments:

Ryan and Amber said...

She looked so sweet. And your hair looks sweet too

Scottkids said...

They look alike for sure!

The Penney's said...

Holy moly....your girls are definitely made from the same mold! :) What CUTEness!