Monday, April 16, 2012

Things I have come to know...

You can clean pretty much anything & everything with vinegar, baking soda, bleach and peroxide...courtesy of pinterest. I have tried a lot of these cleaning concoctions, and they do work!

I have the WORST teeth on the planet. I very rarely am cavity free. I've had 4 root canals and just recently had to get one re done and get a new crown. I also just got a filling redone because it fell out by eating a milk dud. Maybe I should stop eating candy? Yea right. My poor husband...keep workin' hard!

You can pretty much make anything homemade. For example home made fruit snacks, hamburger buns, baby wipes, laundry detergent, you name it! I respect people who can make all this stuff home made, but let's be real- who has the time? I think I'll just continue to feel good about conveniently buying them =)

I love my daughter's perspective on Pasta- she loves to eat noodles of all sorts. She calls macaroni pasta rainbows, bow-tie pasta butterflies and shell pasta sea shells! Love it, so cute!

I have the best mellow babies and I'm grateful for it. Actually I already knew that but I'm just bragging a little.

That's it for now!

1 comment:

Ryan and Amber said...

I don't know ace might give your mellow babies a run for their money. Lol. Love the pasta names