Monday, May 14, 2012

Park City

I had a fabulous Mother's Day weekend... 
On Friday Josh surprised me with a quick spontaneous trip to Park City! We stayed at the beautiful Stein Eriksen Lodge. One of his co-workers was up there for work and ended up having to leave earlier than expected, so he called Josh and we got to have a free night's stay...score!



The view right outside our room from the balcony, so pretty!

Haven & Josh swimming. She actually likes the pool!








I also got a pedicure on Saturday and Josh built some more shelves for me in the garage. I've been working on cleaning our garage for a few days now, so this should help me out! He also let me sleep in Sunday, made me breakfast, did the dishes and let me take a nap - so nice!
I'm so very blessed to be a Mom to these two precious girls, and to experience motherhood everyday. 
Hope all you Mom's had a great Mother's Day!

2 comments:

Ryan and Amber said...

I dined at stein once and felt like a rock star. Sooo gorge. And havens wild child hair is killin me!

youngkinfam said...

We just got back from Park City today! I LOVE it there! If you want another 2 free nights (Thurs and Frid) call me---my mom rented the whole week and no one could stay those nights so it will be empty! Your girlie's are soooo cute!