Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Happy 6 Years!

WAY back in the day, before we were married at Lake Powell

Josh and I celebrated our 6 year Anniversary last Saturday, August 4th. We went to dinner and a movie, our favorite =) It doesn't matter what we're doing, I still just love hanging out with him.
It has been an adventurous 6 years that have flown by! Time flies when your having fun and especially with two kids! 
Really though, I love being married to this guy and we have the best time. Through good times and bad, there is nobody else I'd rather be with. I'm grateful for all that he does for me and our little family. Plus, he is the best Dad! Alli can't wait for him to get home from work everyday.




Happy Six Years, I love you!

4 comments:

Chris & Jennie said...

Yay for you guys! And, can I just say...I love the tampax tampons on the dash of the boat :) Ha ha!

The Sutherland Family said...

They are NOT mine!! Not my boat, not my tampax ha ha

Ryan and Amber said...

Nothin like pulling out the old tan hot sexy preload pics eh?! Ha ha. You guys look great then and now! Happy anniversaray

Scott and Megan said...

congrats! cute pic!! I love looking back at pics when we were dating! They are fun to reflect!