Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Family Fun

We went to good old Wayne County this past weekend and had a great time. It started out not so fun because Alli got sick on the way down by Loa, and threw up in the car and then a few more times throughout the night. Luckily, she was feeling much better the next day.

Some of  our activities throughout the weekend included:

*Getting updated family pictures for my Mom
*Crawdad fishing. It was my time ever and they are scary looking! 
*Four-wheeler rides to the park 
*Drink Runs 
*Crafts and Barbies
 *Eating LOTS of deliciousness like Texas sheet cake, cinnamon rolls, peaches & cream, chocolate chip cookies, home made raspberry ice cream, steak...my mother is wonderful!
*Darts
*Josh did a lot of scouting, training dogs, napping and scouting some more for the elk hunt of the century...mine!!!


This is Haven after her bath. Her hair naturally curls like this until it dries...so cute I love it!

1 comment:

Ryan and Amber said...

I love her post bath hair. Reminds me a llittle of daximus