Thursday, November 22, 2012

Give Thanks

On this Thanksgiving there are so many things to be thankful for. I love Thanksgiving and feel it's a really important holiday. I love that every year it makes me think of all the things I have to be thankful for, and I love all the good food that comes with Thanksgiving! 



{My thankful list for this year}

Hot clean water to take hot baths in, along with some good body wash and candles
Our cozy little home
My rockstar husband and the great guy that he is
My two sweet girls, two of the most precious little angels on earth. I'm very lucky to be their Mom
Family. Both immediate and extended on both sides as well as ancestors
My faith and the knowledge, guidance, blessings, peace and direction that comes from it
Technology
A working car to get me to my many destinations
Food of all sorts
Chocolate- it's my saving grace!
My body, because it can do amazing things
Josh's hard work to provide for our family
Good examples, there are so many out there
Pinterest, for all the ideas and creativity that come from it
Prophets, apostles and good leaders
My talents and abilities and the talents of others
Good, honest, positive, kind, hard working, respectful kind of people
Music
Mountains and fresh air
Freedom
Humor and laughter
Sleep and my comfortable bed



We also made a thankful tree this year for the first time as a family...




Happy Thanksgiving! 

1 comment:

Ryan and Amber said...

Love the thankful tree - but I am mostly thankful for Haven's bath hair. Ha Ha! So cute