Sunday, November 25, 2012

Our Thanksgiving

Our Thanksgiving was wonderful. We went to the "Wayne County House" and had Thanksgiving with my parents. We had a delish Thanksgiving dinner and then later my mom and I drove over to Richfield for some Black Friday madness! I just wanted to get a few things at Walmart. I managed to get ONE set of sheets, but i literally had to fight for it. It was CRAZY! I wanted to get like four but that wasn't happening. We were in and out of there within a half hour. We also stopped at Kmart and then we drove back over to Wayne. 
Josh was able to go on the Henry mountains to look at some "giant deer" with my Dad and Uncle, they put up Christmas lights, & the girls decorated the tree. Alli got to play with Grandma all by herself for hours, she was in heaven =)
Happy Holidays!!


 Alli setting the table for us

 We made these cute little m&m turkeys


 I got these turkey hats at Target, we all had to take a turn wearing one


Haven did lots of snuggling with Grandpa

 Josh was the turkey carver




 Went and fed the horse some Thanksgiving apples

 I attempted to take some Christmasy pictures of my girls


1 comment:

Ryan and Amber said...

Seriously the turkey hat? Love love! I'm glad y'all fed the horse for us!