Sunday, December 30, 2012

The Big ONE!

Well she did it...our baby turned ONE year old! The last year literally flew by. It seems like we were just bringing our dark headed little baby home from the hospital not too long ago! We had a great little party with pizza and cupcakes and family. She didn't really dig into her cake too much, just pinched at it a little bit at a time. Very lady like =) Thanks to all who came! Happy 1st Birthday Haven! You are the sweetest baby girl and we love you.







You can't really see it, but this is a collection of all her monthly pictures of her first year. It turned out super cute!









2 comments:

The Brindley's said...

She is darling!!! I just love her hair...I think my little baldy needs to borrow some ;) I am so copying you with your picture banner. Cute idea.

The Penney's said...

NO WAY is Haven one!?! I cannot even believe that. Looks like she had a great party. Her b-day pics are amazing and I'm blown away by your giant cupcake making skills! Are you taking orders?? I want one for my b-day, hint! hint! ;)