Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year

Happy New Year! On New Years day, Alli and I went to Color Me Mine together. It's one of her favorite places ever. She decided to paint a Unicorn this time which she named "Jayla." We will get to see Jayla hot, fresh and shiny out of the ceramic oven later this week. She can hardly wait!





Speaking of the new year, these are a few of my resolutions for 2013...

*Always know where my phone and answer it always. Sounds so easy but I struggle with this one majorly ;)
* Make time to work out more, I was super lazy in 2012! 
* Be more kind and patient
* Make more use of time
* Step out of my comfort zone more

Here's to a fresh start! Happy 2013!

1 comment:

Ryan and Amber said...

Jayla? She must take after her mama - "Felicia" Ha Ha Ha Glad you had a happy one!