Saturday, February 16, 2013

Baby Steps

Haven is officially walking!! She's been walking on and off for the past few weeks, but now she's pretty much walking all the time. It's the cutest thing EVER!!! I love watching baby's first wobbly steps. She looks so tiny to be on the move, but somehow those little buns and thighs manage to do it! It's been so nice the last couple days so we've been outside a little bit. At first, she was just shocked that we were actually outside, she loved being outside! She just stood there for a few minutes and took it all in. Finally, she took some steps so I could get some pictures of her cute little self. So, here is my baby....walking.



















Yep, I have way too many pics, but she was being too dang darling I just couldn't stop snapping. But hey, the only pictures you'll regret are the ones you don't take right?! 

3 comments:

youngkinfam said...

Oh my heck she is cute Ash! I want to steel her!!!! :)

Ryan and Amber said...

OK I don't actually SEE a lot of walking in these pics but W:HO CARES! She's a cute little tiny dancer!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.