Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Favorites Right Now

Neosporin Lip Health. My lips get super dry in the winter, and this stuff has really helped them stay soft and hydrated.


Kraft Sizzling Salad Duo. I love this.You put one dressing on your chicken and the other on your salad and wala...dinner is served! I've only tried the Cracked Black Pepper/Cesar one so far.



Neon! Loving the Neon trend and all the fun bright colors.



Mini Club Crackers. Because they are the perfect size for my baby's hands and she LOVES them! 



NYX Matte Lipstick in Summer Breeze. It's a super bright pink, but you can tone it down with some lip gloss or another color of lipstick and it's perfect. 



Last but not least, the one and only Cadbury Mini Eggs, or the Hershey's ones. Of course I'll have these anytime, anywhere. I don't think I'll ever stop loving these!


3 comments:

Ryan and Amber said...

Just had my first Cadbury Creme Egg today and I almost died and went to Heaven! :)

The Penney's said...

Ash...I've got to try the Neosporin Lip Health. Do you like it better than good ol' Burts??

Nicole said...

Fun! I always like to hear about great new things to try - and of course I agree on the Cadbury eggs - Delish!