Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Just Pictures

What goes up on my blog lately is basically just what I happen to take pictures of, so here's a few random pictures of a few things we've been doing the past few weeks. I haven't been feeling the blog lately! Sometimes as you might notice, I'm really into it- other times not so much, and this is one of those times  =)


Haven just being cute

Alli had pajama day at preschool

 Went to lunch with Daddy at Red Robin one Saturday and then of course we just had to ride the carousel and fun bus! What is it with those quarter machines. So ghetto but so fun for them =)



Alli has been really into Sophia the First. Here she is pretending to be Sophia...I love it

 We went swimming at Little America one night

Alli posing at TGIF 

1 comment:

Ryan and Amber said...

Alli has turned into SUCH the poser! I love it. Annnddd - I also loved the honest feedback you gave me about the house. The master bedroom - I am happy to report - is looking a zillion times better thanks to your input! I mean it - budding career in house consulting work! :)