Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Sunday

Easter Sunday was a little hectic because we have 9 am church. So we woke up a little earlier to go see what the Easter bunny left and then hurried and got ready for church. After church we tried to go fly Alli's new kite and then went and rolled our Easter eggs. I love all the stuff that goes along with Easter but mostly i love that we get to remember the true meaning of Easter, and the wonderful event that took place that special day. Happy Easter!






So dirty so quick

*
*
*
*
*
*

I took some pics of the girls a few days before Sunday because I knew it would be crazy. It was so cold the day we took them. I had a totally different picture in my head of how I wanted them to turn out but oh well. Here's a few that we got.






1 comment:

Ryan and Amber said...

Hoppy Easter to you and your little mini Easter Dress gals! :)