Monday, April 1, 2013

One more year in my 20's...

My birthday was last Saturday, and I turned 29 years old...
Yep, tis' true. I'm gonna live like I've never lived this year, because after that I turn the dreaded 30 and it's all down there from there or so I hear ha ha jk. But seriously, I hope this year last a long time ;)

For my birthday we went to dinner as a family on Friday night at Rodizio Grill. Saturday we hit up 3 Easter egg hunts with the kids and then Josh and I went to the Exhibition Game (Rockies vs. Mariners) which was so fun and relaxing. The weather was so gorgeous...maybe even a little hot! Both of us got a little sun-burnt  After that Josh and Alli made me a cake and sung to me. Alli also made me a homemade birthday card, so cute.
Happy Birthday to me, and cheers to one more year in my twenties! I'm hoping this year drags on! =)


1 comment:

Ryan and Amber said...

Happy Birthday Little Sister! So glad you were one kid light on your big day! :) XOXO