Sunday, April 21, 2013

A break

We went down to St. George for a few days and it was SO nice! We left Wednesday night, stayed in Cedar that night and then woke up Thursday morning and drove to St. George with no kids! Thanks to G & G Sutherland, they stayed in Cedar City while we went and played for a couple days. Who doesn't love to have a break from your kids every once in awhile? 
While we were there Josh played in annual golf tournament that he goes to with my Dad. They golf for two days straight. While he was golfing, I went to many stores alone with no kids nagging at me, which was heaven. I also went to Swig at least 4 times...and let me just say if you have not been there you need to go. It's just so good an cute. I love it and I'm totally hooked on the dirty dr. pepper and their sugar cookies! I also went to Orange Peel every morning and got a smoothie, and it's awesome too. I met up with some of my friends from high school at a park, relaxed in the sun, took a nap, went shopping, went for walks, basically just did whatever and it was so nice.
Josh and I together went to the movies, which bytheway we've seen 42 and Oblivion recently and I LOVED 42- it's such a great show. We also walked around the temple grounds, lots of eating and a little bit of sleeping in! On Saturday Josh's parents and sister came down and brought the girls back to us, and then we went to lunch, went to the St. George Carousel and swimming. We had so much fun, can't wait to go back! Also, thanks to my parents for letting us stay in their beautiful home, it's so nice to have somewhere to stay.
Until next time.....











2 comments:

Ryan and Amber said...

Oh I am so happy u got a break and some sun! I can't wait to see mom and dads new house. And ps havens flowered leggings are killing me!

The Penney's said...

FUN! I wish I could have joined in on the reunion.... glad you got some time to yourself!