Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Life via my phone

So i like Instagram and taking pics on my phone because it's quick and easy, yet you can still have the memory associated with the picture. I like blogging for various reasons and instagram for certain reasons. However, my blogging enthusiasm is dwindling so we'll see how long i can keep it going! Here's a small glimpse of life through my phone in no particular order. Of course i have a million pics on my phone. I need to make a book out of the pictures on my phone! 

Horse rides with cousins...this is Wyatt and Haven

Just looking cute at one of Alli's T-ball games

Alli's first game of T-ball!

 Dropping Dad off at the airport and she bawled like a baby for about 5 minutes

 Requested "curls and barbie lipstick" this day

  Alli and I had a date at Thanksgiving Point

 Swim Lessons 


 Sadie had 9 puppies!

 I had the WORST allergies this day =(

 Splash Park

She helped me make muddy buddies, and those things are like crack 

 Alli sold lemonade

 Girl time. Eating and shopping with Alli

 Provo Beach Resort Carosuel

 Lowe's Xtreme Air in Provo, SO fun! We will be going back

Cheesin it...literally

 At the Lehi Roundup Rodeo!! We love it

 At JouJou Toy Store at the Grand America

 Her bangs are slicked back, usually in her face since Alli cut them!

 My living room was spotless for a few moments...what?! That never happens, so i HAD to capture that

Visiting our friends that moved-we miss them! {Alli & Bella}


 Haven found a pool just her size on the 4th of July

Alli and Kael with some sparklers while i was babysitting

1 comment:

The Penney's said...

What fun! I love all your phone pics. Those truly showcase your kids cute personalities! I need to do the same....my phone is loaded.

I wish we could have met up on the 4th! Your fam looks adorable, as always!

Oh...and you'd asked about the picnic table. I got it on amazon- it's called the Step 2 Naturally Playful Picnic Table with Umbrella. It was on sale with free shipping. :) It's worth every cent!