Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Timpanogas Cave

Last weekend we hiked up to the Timpanogas Cave as a family. It was my first time going through them and they're pretty cool! So it's a 1.5 mile hike up and it's uphill the entire time, and a lot harder than I was expecting! We made quite a few snack/water breaks for Alli, but overall did awesome! It was hot on the way up, and then on our way down it was nice and cool and about to rain. Haven was in the backpack the entire time so she was loving it. The cave itself it's 45 degrees so it felt great to be in there. Living in beautiful Utah, I think my family definitely need to go on more hikes! There are so many all around, so this will probably not be our last. I misplaced our camera when we got to the top, so sadly I did not get any pics of cave, but then afterward someone had found it and left it on our pack. Props to honest, kind people.







No comments: