Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Our Kindergartner

Well, the day has come. Our first born has gone off to Kindergarten. She has waited for this day for a long time and she was SO excited! She was up and dressed at 7 am! It was a tough morning for me. I was fine until she waved goodbye on the bus, and then I got tears in my eyes. Then I got in my car and started to bawl....and drove to the school to watch her get out of the bus and walk to class. It was a good 10 minutes of crying. Whew, it's like a dagger to the heart! But I think I'm going to make it and I know she is so ready and will absolutely love Kindergarten and making new friends. I'm excited for her new adventure.
We love you Alli and we are so very proud of you.













This was last night at the Kindergarten Open House where she got to meet her teacher. She was so excited all day...


1 comment:

Ryan and Amber said...

She looks SO stinkin' cute! Love the dress, boots and bow but mostly love that girl! And you talked such a big game... "Oh I can hardly wait" Ha Ha