Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Family Pictures

We had our family pictures done last week and it was SO windy! The lighting was perfect but the wind was out of control. We had canceled the week before due to rain and wind, so I wasn't about to cancel again, get ready again etc so we just went with it. We ended up doing a mini session instead of a full because the wind kept getting worse. I was thinking we weren't going to get any good ones, but the incredibly talented Heather Telford managed to pull it off! =)  I love that Josh cooperates with these family pictures each year with no complaints. In fact, he said "I  know it makes you happy." What a keeper. Love my little family so much, they are my everything. 








I love this one of Josh but not me!











3 comments:

The Brindley's said...

You would have no idea that the wind was blowing... They turned out great! Love them!

Brooke Watson said...

I love them all! What great pictures!

Ryan and Amber said...

SO cute! I can't believe how Alli has the bootie tooch DOWN! I love the outfits and colors too. Good job, Mama!