Sunday, December 1, 2013

Thanksgiving

My entire family was together for Thanksgiving this year and it was so much fun. We had the best Thanksgiving dinner and pie thanks to my Mom, the greatest cook of all time. We went sledding which turned out to be epic! We also played games, did some crafts, watched movies, took some naps, ate way to much food (speaking for myself), made salt dough ornaments, decorated the Christmas tree, and the guys went rabbit & chukar hunting.  I'm glad we could all come together and remember the things that matter most. We are truly blessed and have so much to be thankful for. 
Now I present Thanksgiving 2013!




 Our Turkey Family


Typical men after dinner...telling stories, playing on their phones and visiting while the women clean up.


Then came the SLEDDING!!!! Sledding, sledding and more sledding behind the four-wheeler. T'was the best idea ever and I got like a thousand cute pictures.

 I LOVE this picture!




Trying to avoid getting hit by snowballs from the boys

Determined to get them back!



Cutest snow bunny I've ever seen










This girl LOVES her Grandpa so much! She was constantly looking for him the entire weekend, walking around saying "Dampa?"


We played Minute to Win it which was so fun! Josh and I won =)

 This one loved making bracelets- she surprisingly did this for quite awhile!


She also played trucks with cousin Ace quite a bit, when they weren't fighting over who had what truck ha ha. 


They take their crafting very seriously!


These two stayed up WAY past their bedtimes each and every night doing who knows what, but they had so much fun and slept together every single night!

Checking out the chukars. Kind of disgusting, but she loved it! She was seriously giving it a kiss ha ha She also ate chukar "chicken nuggets" for dinner and loved them. 


3 comments:

Ryan and Amber said...

love that sledding picture too! Adorable! And I gotta say that A- There was really just no clear winner in our Minute to Win it extravaganza and B- Acey and Havie have the worst love/hate relationship I have ever witnessed! :) It was a blast

The Sutherland Family said...

Whatevs josh and I were clearly the winners! ;)

The Brindley's said...

You got some super cute sledding pics. Love the last pic too of all the kids in their pjs.