Friday, February 21, 2014

St. George Parade of Homes 2014


Last weekend I went to the St. George Parade of Homes with my Mom and sister. It's been a tradition of ours for quite a few years now! It's so fun to go down to warmer weather (usually), eat lots of food and treats, sleep in, go to a show and get a pedicure. Bytheway, we saw the saddest show ever- Labor Day. It's so good but so dang sad!
 I look forward to this little outing each year- love it. This year there were so many pretty and fun things! No matter how big or small your own house or budget is, there is always a few ideas you can incorporate. I literally had hundreds of pictures on my phone but here a are a few of my favorites. My favorite houses were #15, 16, 19 & 20.


1 comment:

Ryan and Amber said...

It is basically the best weekend of the entire year. And that might not be an exaggeration! :) Loved it!