Thursday, July 10, 2014

Happy Birthday America

We had a fun fourth this year in Richfield. It did not disappoint! As usual we had fun at the parade, fish grab, tons of yummy food, BBQ, lots of water fun, riding in the El Camino, fireworks, home made ice cream and sunburns! The 4th is definitely one of my favorite holidays, it's just so great. I'm thankful to live in such a great country and for all the men and women who make sacrifices for our freedom everyday. 
P.S. My camera was on some weird setting for a lot of these, so sad! 



****PARADE DOWN MAIN STREET****





This chick is ripped! 













****FISH GRAB****





****EL CAMINO RIDE WITH GRANDPA****


 ****PATRIOTIC LESSON FROM GRANDPA****
My Dad told them all about the 4th of July and why we celebrate it. Always a teaching/learning moment with Grandpa =) Afterwards they all felt like they had to hug everyone ha ha





****FIREWORKS****



 Quite possibly my favorite part, my Mom's home made ice cream. This stuff is SO good!! She should start her own brand and sell it. 




No comments: