Saturday, August 23, 2014

First Day of 1st Grade

Well we officially have a first grader! She was so excited to go to her brand new school, have multiple recess times and eat lunch at school! The night before it took her awhile to fall asleep because she wasn't used to going to bed so early and she kept yelling "SCHOOL!" She was just a tad bit excited. I know she will do great this year but I'm kind of sad to have her gone ALL day long. It's going to be hard for me to get used to, but I know in time it will probably be great- especially with a new baby coming.
These pics are all taken with my phone because we couldn't find the memory card, which I later found in the grapes!! Luckily my phone takes decent pics. I just adore this first grader and as hard is it is to send her off each day ALL day, I know she's ready and that she will learn and grow and blossom. On the second day, she already wanted to ride her bike to school, so off she went and did great. She LOVES to ride her bike.
 Being a parent and sending your child off into the world is so hard, but necessary. We love you so much Alli and hope you have a great school year in the first grade, stop growing up though!











No comments: