Thursday, August 28, 2014

Maternity Pictures

Well, I currently have about a week and a half until my due date! I'm getting anxious to meet this little one! Through all the hormones, morning sickness in the first few months, weight gain, etc that comes with pregnancy, I still think it's THE most amazing journey to go through and experience. It truly is such a miracle! I feel so blessed to be a Mom and to be able to have children in this life, I know all are not so lucky. A midst all the backaches and getting up to go to the bathroom several times each night, I still feel great and wouldn't trade it for anything. How I got two precious, beautiful daughters and getting a third is beyond me. 
This is most likely going to be our last baby, so I decided I definitely needed to get some maternity pictures taken to document this special time. My awesome sister willingly and happily stepped up to the challenge and rocked it! Thanks so much Amb! P.S. It's really hard for me to try and be serious in pictures and we had our fair share of laughs throughout and afterward ha ha =)  I think they turned out great though and I will treasure them forever. 
To baby girl number three...we can't wait to meet you and love you so much!
Love, Mom, Dad and your two sisters 
XOXO













1 comment:

Ryan and Amber said...

Prettiest baby belly model around! It was so fun and I'm glad you didn't go into labor during our laugh-a-thon.